2012-07-11

Popping in...!

Three months since my last post. Not so happening though, just me trying to settle down in the bustling city. =) And I'm just lucky enough to have friends. Friends that are always there for me. I shall make everything short and simple. I'm just back, so that you guys know I'm still around. <3 

Up at the Twin Towers.
With friends from US. 
Too bad all the photos are in their camera. =(
But it's really a great pleasure touring KL with them!

At my favorite place in my hometown.
The beach. And yes, I'm a big fan of the beaches!
And yea, I got fed up with my long hair, so I chopped it off again. 
Oh yea!!

Bestie got back from UK!
Havent seen her for two years. =)
And I love the sun shining behind us. <3

 Taking a short break from daily routine.
The bitter-sweet life.

My precious did its first 1000km run.
So proud! Way to go!!

A small town. A pretty place. Sekinchan.
Just note, it's a one day trip there with my colleagues. =]

Three months is the time I'm left with.
I better start now, or I'll regret not doing so.

So, most probably, it'll be months again until I'm done with my mission. 
But bear in mind, cheers to life and good friends! 
Sealed with love. 

No comments: