2013-04-12

Just jotting down.

Procrastination have gotten to me, like always. 
Anyways, life goes on... =)

Hip hip hooray!
Lucky enough to get free tickets to Mayday concert, with my best friend.

I saw a quote somewhere, it's in Chinese.
"每个人一生中都应该要有一次五月天演唱会!"
 Totally agreed to it! It was super awesome! 

Another super exciting thing is: this cute couple finally tied the knot!  
*fireworks in the sky*
Yay!

And yes, friends, are important in my life. 
Without them, no stories could be written. 
So I appreciate each and everyone of them a lot.
It's a blessing from heaven to know these bunch of people! 

Well, that quite sums up my life for these few months, you know, besides working and studying. Oh, and recently, I've started to like coffee. It's bitter, but I just like it, the way it is. No sugar added. But I only do it on weekends, to stay up late night. And I like those little coffee places, where everything seems so tranquil. Like, just relax, it's a weekend. *big smile on my face* And, one more little thing, I've got my braces on. Just so you know. Anyways, big exam finally coming up in June. Paid for it, so I've to study for it. Wish me luck people. Fingers crossed. I won't be back until then. And it's a few days after my birthday, so I don't think there will be a celebration this year, not unless I'm done with the paper. So........
live on, love life, just do great! 

No comments: