2013-06-21

Tough step.

Lights off.
I'm ready to go to bed.

Today is another milestone in my life, not that I've achieved something great, but I know that failure is something that will make me grow. I will never say that I've chosen the wrong path, just that this path is much more harder than what I think. Of course, at times, I've thought of giving up. But I'm not going to.  Let's just hope by the time I've finished the race, I'm still young enough to enjoy the fruitful outcome.

Today, I'm tougher than before.

And in this week, I've grown another year older. So I'm supposed to be wiser and smarter in handling challenges in life. But who knows what kind of new challenges will life bring you. I wouldn't wish that everything will be perfect in my life. I'm fine as long as I'm happy and I can achieve what I aim for. As simple as that.
G'night people.

No comments: