2014-06-23

One year older.

Blessed 24th birthday!
Could never express enough how thankful and lucky I am. 

And guess who's here for the weekend before my birthday. 
Mommy dearest. 

 I really wasn't expecting this!
The story went like this:
When the doorbell rang, I went to open the door, thinking it was room service or something. I opened the door and saw hotel staffs standing there, with a cake. And when they saw me, they asked "Are you Stephanie?" I was like thinking, "How do you know my name?" And I turned to look at my sister. And then the hotel staffs started singing the Happy Birthday song. All I could do, was stand there singing along. I think I was smiling so happily, almost like an idiot. Thank you so much, WOLO hotel for the surprise.
On a side note, something else happened before that. Well, I dropped my mom and sister off at the hotel first for them to check in, while I go park my car. And the hotel staffs appeared at the room before I was in the room. So the first time they knocked on the door, I wasn't there, and I'm pretty sure that's really awkward. Haha.

The beautiful and delicious strawberry birthday cake, from WOLO hotel. 

 Another surprise cake from the colleagues.
And they got me my favorite cake as well, tiramisu.
And I get to pick the place for lunch, in which, I picked Antipodean. :)

I know words can never express how thankful I am to have family and friends to celebrate my birthday with me. And of course, those birthday wishes as well. June is definitely my favorite month of the year. And thank you for making my 24th birthday so awesome and amazing.

No comments: