2014-04-26

2014

First post for the new year.
It's ironic how when you're still kids, you have too much time, and hoping you could grow up faster, thinking about all the freedom to do whatever you want when you're an adult. And right now, in my mid-twenties, the clock was just tick-tocking every second. No. I don't count the time by second, it's by days, or weeks, in which I'm always just looking forward to the weekends.
And at this age, you've to start making important decisions about life. Whether to make a move from the current job, whether to start investing on properties, which life insurance to purchase, how to perform better at work, how to improve your own-self. It's those big decisions that will affect the rest of your life. At this point, I really wish I could just go home, and ask mummy what we will be having for dinner. That's the only concern when I was a kid. No big decisions. As long as my tummy is full, I'm a happy girl. But now, each little step I take is big enough to make a say in where I'll end up.
And, friends, meh. I'm not saying that friends are not important in life. But really, in making important decisions, you only have yourself to depend on. No matter how close those friends are, they don't give a damn of your dreams. Yes, they do give honest opinions, but in the end, you're still alone. Reality sucks.Stay strong.
It's been quite a while since I'm blogging in the middle of the night. And I still enjoy it. :D

Short getaway over the weekend.

No comments: