2013-10-27

Dreams are tough.

Another late night post, which I used to do during my college years. It's either I have to cram for an examination, or I just don't want to go to bed early on the weekends. College years sounds so far away from me already. My friends are just graduating from college, and here's me, all stressed up about work life. I'm amazed by those who get to so many fun things during college years, which I didn't get to. To be honest, I'm really not quite happy with my current situation. I want to see more of the other parts of the world. I know it's big out there, and or course, it's competitive. But if I'm to stay where I am for the next few years, that will be really depressing.
Frankly, life is about three things. Family, friends, and my dream. You can't have them all at the same time. I couldn't stick to my friends for the rest of my life. They have their own dreams to go for. And I couldn't stay with my family forever as well. I really hope family wouldn't be the one that's holding me back. I'm not sure how, but I really need to figure out a way to achieve my dream. Friends who know me well, they know what I want and where I want to be. Le sigh. Dreams are tough. Life is not perfect.

 Me in front of the building where I had most of my classes, Schaeffer Hall. 
It's almost two years from then. =|

No comments: