2013-10-25

October fun!

Hey! It's been quite some time since I really blog, or like write something about my daily life. I was reading my previous blog posts dated years back. So many memories, that I could've forgotten if I didn't write about them. I find memories really important to me, I feel like it's those little memories that make me who I am today. I'm not sure why, but I'm really afraid that I will lost all those memories one day. I would be devastated, if that really happens. And I guess, that's why I really like taking pictures. Not of myself, but of course, what I see in my daily life.

Butter-Up.
One of my favorite food place recently. Their food is great. 
Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, yogurt drinks, you name it, you have it. 
They also have daily fresh bread, which I developed a love towards the Korean bun.
I've tried the Korean bun once in my hometown, but I've never get to try it a second time. 
Until I see the buns here in Butter-Up, I was like "OMG, I really need to try that!"
And of course, it doesn't disappoint me. I love the chewy texture of the bun, yeap!

Another new burger place I tried over the weekend, Tai Lei Loi Kei.
The name is weird, but it's actually Macau pork bun.
The pork is juicy enough, but I'm not a fan of burgers, so I can't really comment on the burger part. 
But it's worth a try, I guess.

Super cute decorations in this burger joint, Big Hug.

 And the burgers are humongous as well. We tried several different ones. 
I'm not sure about this, but I don't think my friends and I will be going back.
I think it's probably that the burger is too huge, that we were so full.
You know how when you're too full, the food seems not that appetizing anymore.  

Here's our new addiction recently. 
It's a game, where you and you friends will be locked in a room, and you have to solve the clues in the room, to escape in an hour. It's quite challenging, where you really have to think, get your brains moving. Well, we fail to escape from the room the first time we try it. But we're getting better. =D

S.Wine in Publika.



Hello from Sunday morning. =)

Sumptous brunch, just the perfect way to start your Sunday morning.



KLonut.
A local version of the cronuts, which is a combination of croissant and donuts.

Interesting.
And yes, we did try walking on the water. Challenge accepted!! 



 Big Bad Wolf. 

Wolf's favorite.
This is my second time being here. And it's that good, that I need to come back again. 

No comments: