2013-10-09

GuangZhou

 The hustle and bustle of the city. And this is just the beginning of the whole journey. 

Mind my pale face, I wasn't feeling that well. :(

Claypot eggplant. I don't really like eggplant but this dish is yummy!

In the middle of working. 
Kids nowadays have super cool schoolbags!
*vroom vroom*

Black smelly taofu. I don't find it smelly when I'm eating it.
But the aftermath is terrible. The smell is still there even after I brushed my teeth. 

Pretty lanterns for the Mid-Autumn festival.

TsingTao beer. =D

With daddy on the BaiYun mountain. 

Trying out McDonalds in China. 



Day trip to ShenZhen!

 China Folk Culture Village

So many different ethnic in China. Interesting.

Up to Canton Tower, just before Typhoon Usagi strikes.

The pretty Canton Tower in colors!

Starbucks stop to end the journey.

No comments: